Wednesday, June 30, 2010

First Leftover Thoughts...

The freshness of a blank piece of paper (or text box) is one of the most beautiful opportunities and yet one of the most daunting tasks a person can be presented with.... so I suppose that I'll just get right to it! Welcome to Leftover Culture and Politics, a space where I can let the world know what I'm thinking and why I'm thinking it for all those who are interested, I hope anyone reading feels free to comment and engage in debate.

Politically I would say my tendencies are pragmatically progressive and it is my sense that the world needs more voices engaging in civic debate with the expansion of the public sphere into the realm of the interweb- Andrew Sullivan tackles many issues of the changing journalistic environment in an insightful manner, as he does with many other topics.

I'll post again later at some point after I'm done listening to last night's Phish show (maybe I'll have a bit of a review)

No comments:

Post a Comment